Recipe by Random Rachel
This is delicious! The tortillas taste just like home made noodles, without all of the work! Actually, this is very easy to make, and much better than anything you'll get from a can (even though it all comes from a can.) The soup is also delicious reheated the next day. You could use raw chicken and vegetables, and cook it longer before adding the noodles if you'd rather. My husband and I can eat 3 meals out of one batch.
- 15 ounces peas, drained
- 15 ounces carrots, drained
- 13 ounces chicken breasts (in water, do not drain)
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 15 ounces white pearl onions, drained
- 6 cups water
- 6 large flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour everything except the tortillas into a large pot over med/high heat.
- Meanwhile, cut the tortillas into noodles with a pizza cutter. After the soup reaches a simmer, add the noodles. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes until the noodles are done. Serve warm.