Recipe by Lil' Miss Nikki
I had gotten a recipe on here that I had been using for years now but I've tweeked it to make it my own. My family and friends love it and thought I would share. It's the simple touches that make it all the better! Super easy and supper creamy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter (or margarine will work fine)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces half-and-half (or you can use milk)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup fancy shredded Italian cheese blend (Or you can use just shredded Parmesan)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
- Add in cream cheese.
- Pour in about 8oz (half the jug) of half and half, whisking as you do until mixture combines smoothly.
- Add in cheese, whisking uptil cheese has completely melted.
- Add garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- If sauce is too thick, add more half and half til it comes to a nice creamy texture.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes.