Recipe by Erica_Hildebrand
Quick and Easy homestyle baked wedges. Herbs can be added to your liking. I add more rosemary than this, but that is just me.!!! Makes a great lunch or appetizer when sprinkled with your favorite cheese before baking.
- 6 -8 potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Cool slightly and cut each potato into 6 wedges.
- Place wedges in a bowl and sprinkle with remaining ingredients over top.
- Stir to coat all wedges with butter and seasoning.
- Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet and cook at 450 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.