Recipe by R.Lynn
Hey, the holidays only come once a year and that means eggnog is only available for a very short time every year. This is a great recipe to extend some of that goodness into a tasty breakfast!
Top Review by MustangAnnie821834
I doubled this recipe to have in the freezer for a quick breakfast but they turned out a little bit too salty from all the baking powder. There wasn't much eggnogg flavor to them.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg if desired.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, eggnog and butter.
- Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubble form on top. Cook until second side is golder brown.