Hey, the holidays only come once a year and that means eggnog is only available for a very short time every year. This is a great recipe to extend some of that goodness into a tasty breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg if desired.
- 2In another bowl, beat eggs, eggnog and butter.
- 3Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 4Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubble form on top. Cook until second side is golder brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Holiday Eggnog Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 260.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g