Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a box of Land O Lakes butter. Sounds good and definitely easy. Pretty flexible too. It says you can substitute creme de menthe baking chips, nuts or chopped dried fruit for the M&Ms if desired. I normally don't have yellow cake mix on hand so I have yet to try these.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 9 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup red and green M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, cake mix and egg in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate pieces by hand.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until set.
I just made these and they were so easy. My kids love them. Thanks for an easy recipe!
Thanks for the easy recipe.