Chocoholics stick with me - I am sure I will give you a sugar high reading all my recipes! Can't help it! You guessed it - found this on hershey's.com. after I had, found & lost it, it was on the back of Hershey's Unsweetened Baking Chocolate (8 oz) package in 1995.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces hershey's unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped into pieces
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter 13x9x2" baking pan.
- 3In large microwave-safe bowl, place chocolate and butter.
- 4Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred.
- 5Add sugar; stir with spoon until well blended.
- 6Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- 7Add flour and nuts, if desired; stir until well blended.
- 8Spread into prepared pan.
- 9Bake for 30-35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out ALMOST clean.
- 10They are a little bit mushy!
- 11Cool in pan on wire rack.
- 12Chocolate Frosting:.
- 13In medium saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate, stirring constantly.
- 14Add marshmallows; stir frequently until melted. (Mixture will be very thick and will pull away from sides of pan.).
- 15Spoon mixture into small mixer bowl; beat in butter.
- 16Add sugar and vanilla alternately with milk; beat to desired consistency.
- 17Yield: 2-1/2 cups frosting.
- 18Frost brownies and then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy " Hershey's" Fudgy Brownies With Easy Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 15.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g