Recipe by Irmgard
Fast, easy, juicy pork chops from Canadian Living Magazine.
Top Review by Acerast
Wonderful!! I rubbed the chops with the oil and seasonings and let them sit for an hour before grilling on our inside sandwich grill. They cooked quickly, were tender, and the combination of herbs was delicious. Thanks Irmgard - DH wants these chops again soon.
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 pork loin chops, bone in
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the parsley, oil, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Rub all over the chops.
- Place on a greased grill over medium-high heat or under the broiler.
- Close the lid and grill or broil, turning once, until the juices run clear when the pork is pierced and just a hint of pink remains, 8 to 10 minutes.