Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from a Kraft Food and Family magazine. It sounds easy but really good. Ham, cream cheese and more.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped shaved ham
- Mix basil, lemon peel and pepper on a shallow plate until well blended.
- Place cream cheese in basil mixture; turn to evenly coat all sides, pressing basil mixture into cream cheese to secure.
- Cut cream cheese block horizontally in half; place one half on serving dish basil side down. Sprinkle parmesan cheese onto the cut side of the cream cheese. top with ham and second half of cream cheese.
- Serve at room temperature or microwaveon high for 45 seconds or until warm.