1 hr 10 mins
abe ray's Note:
this recipe comes from "better homes & gardens new diabetic cookbook"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1spray a 15 by 10 by 1-inch backing pan ar a 12-14 inch pizza pan with nostick coating;set aside.
- 2prepare the hot roll mix according to package directions for the basic dough,using the 1 egg and substituting the 2 tablespoons olive oil for the margarine. knead dough;allow to rest as directed.
- 3if using the large baking pan,roll dough into a 15 by 10-inch rectangle and carefully transfer to prepared pan.
- 4if using the pizza pan,roll dough into a 12-inch circle and carefully transfer to prepared pan.
- 5in a skillet cook onion & rosemary in the 2 teaspoons hot olive oil until tender.with fingertips,press indentations every inch or so in dough. top dough evenly with onion mixture.
- 6cover and let rise in a warm place until nearly double(about 30 mins.).
- 7bake in a 375 degree oven for 15 to 20 mins or until golden.
- 8cool 10 min on a wire rack.
- 9remove focaccia from pan. cool completely.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Herb Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 208.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g