Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Easy to make using packaged dough, it tastes homemade when prepared with the herbed butter. Can be doubled for larger groups.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagerefrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- In a medium bowl, blend melted butter with the dried parsley, dill weed, and onion flakes.
- Cut buttermilk biscuits into quarters. Roll each biscuit quarter in herb butter. Place in 8 inch cake pan, with pieces touching. Pour remaining butter over biscuits.
- Bake in a 425 degree F (220 degrees C) oven for 12 minutes. Serve warm.
I made 1/4 of the recipe, using 2 1/2 biscuits from a 6 oz. can. These turned out wonderful served along with some spaghetti!! Quick, easy and very flavorful!!! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Holiday Tag Game.
These were delicious - even though mine didn't quite come out right. I didn't have refrigerator biscuits, though I did have some frozen biscuits, so I used those. They seemed to really soak up the butter mixture, so they were a bit soggy on the bottom. But we ate them anyway, because the flavor was delicious, and they were so easy to make - DD begged to help out!! Thanks for posting Jan, I will definitely make these again with the right kind of biscuits. Made for your WEEK #7 FOOTBALL POOL WIN, October 2010!