Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great dinner for people who love their fish!
- 2 lbs halibut steaks (1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- Prepare fish (rinse and pat dry) and put in a single layer in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl combine everything else except for cheese and then spread evenly over fish.
- Bake at 425°F for 20-25 minutes, or until opaque, and then sprinkle cheese on top and bake for an additional 2 minutes, or until cheese has melted.