Recipe by email@example.com
This came from a Kraft recipe and I changed it some. I like it because it is delicious and quick.
- 1 (28 ounce) jarany style spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground beef (I used1 1/2 lbs) or 1 lb ground chuck, cooked & drained (I used1 1/2 lbs)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sauce, cooked meat and water.
- Spread 1 cup of the sauce mixture onto bottom of 12 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Top with 3 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1/2 of the ricotta cheese, 1/2 of the shredded cheese and 1/2 of the remaining sauce mixture.
- Top with remaining 3 uncooked lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese, sauce mixture and shredded cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.