This is an adaptation from my other pizza crust recipe. This one is 10x healthier, and just as easy! Yum! Note: Altitude can affect how much moisure is absorbed in this recipe. DONT OMIT THE SUGAR, IT HELPS ACTIVATE THE YEAST! (in response to a review)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large bowl, stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Pour warm water into first 4 ingredients, mixing strongly.
- Add flaxseed first, then add additional flour and stir until dough forms a ball, noting that not all the flour will likely be picked up by the dough ball.
- gently knead dough on floured surface until smooth.
- Cover and let rise for 5 minutes.
- grease 9inch pie plate, and spread dough in it.
- put on tomato sauce, toppings, then cheese, and put in oven for 15-20 minutes.