1/1 Photo of Easy Healthy Whole Wheat Flax Pizza Crust
I Can't Believe It's Healthy's Note:
This is an adaptation from my other pizza crust recipe. This one is 10x healthier, and just as easy! Yum! Note: Altitude can affect how much moisure is absorbed in this recipe. DONT OMIT THE SUGAR, IT HELPS ACTIVATE THE YEAST! (in response to a review)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together first 4 ingredients.
- 3Pour warm water into first 4 ingredients, mixing strongly.
- 4Add flaxseed first, then add additional flour and stir until dough forms a ball, noting that not all the flour will likely be picked up by the dough ball.
- 5gently knead dough on floured surface until smooth.
- 6Cover and let rise for 5 minutes.
- 7grease 9inch pie plate, and spread dough in it.
- 8put on tomato sauce, toppings, then cheese, and put in oven for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Healthy Whole Wheat Flax Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 244.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 11.1 g