1/2 Photos of Easy & Healthy Weeknight Tuna-Tomato Skillet
After watching a cooking show, I became inspired to create a dish with similar flavor combinations using just what I had in the kitchen, considering I didn't have all the expensive ingredients nor the energy to go to the store. I found it to be a fast, flavorful, and budget-friendly way to use canned tuna, I hope you enjoy it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in skillet on medium-high heat, add garlic and saute for about a minute.
- 2Add tomatoes, jalapenos, cayenne pepper, garlic salt, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmering boil, reduce heat to medium.
- 3Stir in tuna and mix thoroughly.
- 4Gently stir in Great Northern beans and heat through. Serve alone or over rice with a salad and garlic toast.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy & Healthy Weeknight Tuna-Tomato Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.1
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 360.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: