5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. These are really simple and so good! Can serve with tartar sauce or ketchup if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Simply Potatoes, salmon, seasoning, and 1 egg in a large bowl and mix well.
- 2Form into patties. Refrigerate 30 minutes. (Can freeze for later cooking at this point.).
- 3Lightly beat remaining 2 eggs in shallow bowl, and put cornmeal in another shallow bowl.
- 4Dip chilled patties (if using frozen, no need to thaw) into eggs first, then cornmeal.
- 5Fry until golden, or bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve warm or cold with tartar sauce or ketchup if desired. It's that easy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Healthy Salmon Fish Cakes #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.9
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 188.3 mg
- Sodium 143.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
lemon pepper seasoning