Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. These are really simple and so good! Can serve with tartar sauce or ketchup if desired.
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cornmeal
- Combine Simply Potatoes, salmon, seasoning, and 1 egg in a large bowl and mix well.
- Form into patties. Refrigerate 30 minutes. (Can freeze for later cooking at this point.).
- Lightly beat remaining 2 eggs in shallow bowl, and put cornmeal in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chilled patties (if using frozen, no need to thaw) into eggs first, then cornmeal.
- Fry until golden, or bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve warm or cold with tartar sauce or ketchup if desired. It's that easy!