Recipe by Wannabefit
Easy, quick, and healthy too! I also add a few olives and pepperoncini occasionally. If using additional ingredients, make sure they are well-drained.
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1⁄3 cups Ragu pizza sauce
- 36 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄8 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour 1/3 cup pizza sauce over each tortilla.
- Arrange 9 slices of turkey pepperoni on each pizza. Add additional ingredients if desired.
- Top each pizza with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with small amount of parmesan.