Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A healthy and delicious way to get milk into your children. Makes a quick and easy dessert.
Make and share this Easy Healthy Microwave Vanilla Pudding or Pie Filling recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk, honey and cornstarch in a 2-quart (8-cup) dish.
- Cook in microwave oven at high power for 6 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, then after each minute.
- Beat in eggs and cook 30 seconds more.
- Remove from oven and add vanilla.
- Pour into serving dishes or baked pie crust and refrigerate. This recipe is easily doubled.
- Butterscotch variation: Add 1 Tablespoon molasses to honey. Stir in 2 tablespoons butter after removing from heat. Reduce vanilla to 1 teaspoon.
- Coconut: Add 1/2 to 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut to finished pudding.