Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe through French's brand website when I was looking for something to put together for unexpected guest's. It was simple and really good, I had to share! I used it with salmon but it could easily be for chicken or even steak, if you wanted. I liked it so much I made more and used it for the salad too!
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard (I used french's Spicy Brown)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 steaks (whichever you choose to serve) or 4 chicken breasts (whichever you choose to serve) or 4 salmon (whichever you choose to serve)
- 1. Salt your desired meat, poultry or salmon and place in a greased baking dish - facing down.
- 2. Mix together above ingredients and spread all the sauce (except for 1/3 cup).
- 3. Cook your meat, poultry or salmon at 400 degrees for about 10-15 minutes. As soon as you are sure the meat has been cooked through to your likings - serve with the reserved sauce.