Recipe by aztecwolf
Great, easy way to make a delicious gravy without the fat from drippings, add more cornstarch to cold milk depending on the thickness that you like it.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups broth (Chicken, veggie, or beef)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broth, worcestershire, and onion soup mix to a boil Mix 2 tbs cornstarch with cold milk and add to the boiling broth and stir well.
- Bring mixture to a boil and let boil for additional 1-2 minutes until it thickens.
- Season to taste with pepper and serve.