Recipe by Mrs.R
Got this from Discovery Health, and I added garlic, because who doesn't LOVE garlic?
Top Review by megs_
This recipe is perfection: easy, healthy, and fast! :-) I thought the cilantro & garlic made the recipe -- so don't leave those out! Had some of this as a yummy dip and later used it as a base for mexican pizzas -- very versatile! Definitely a KEEPER! Thanks for sharing it.
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper