1/2 Photos of Easy Healthy Banana Peanut Butter Nutella Sandwich Snacks
I Can't Believe It's Healthy's Note:
These flawless little snack bites are delicious, healthy, and super easy! there is lots of good, nutritious fat in this, and it is so easy! Great for a pot luck etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small bananas or 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons nutella or 2 teaspoons other chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 teaspoon flax seed (can be omitted)
- 1Slice banana into little disks, about 1-1.5 cm thick.
- 2Mix the remaining ingredients, and dab the mixture onto half of the banana slices.
- 3Top each banana slice with a peanut butter mixture one, squishing together like a sandwich.
- 4Poke each mini sandwich with a tooth pick if you desire, or if you are serving at a banquet, pot luck or lunch-in.
- 5Fun Ideas: Pop these in the microwave for a couple of seconds to warm the peanut butter and nutella---heavenly!(though make sure not to put them in for too long -- they break apart) To make these kid friendly, poke the toothpick through a mini marshmallow (colourful ones are more fun!) before poking through the banana. or, you can melt some chocolate and add to the peanut butter nutella mixture or drizzle it on top! I've also tried sprinkeling the tops with cinnamon, or drizzeling with honey, they are great too!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Healthy Banana Peanut Butter Nutella Sandwich Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.0
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g