These flawless little snack bites are delicious, healthy, and super easy! there is lots of good, nutritious fat in this, and it is so easy! Great for a pot luck etc.
- Slice banana into little disks, about 1-1.5 cm thick.
- Mix the remaining ingredients, and dab the mixture onto half of the banana slices.
- Top each banana slice with a peanut butter mixture one, squishing together like a sandwich.
- Poke each mini sandwich with a tooth pick if you desire, or if you are serving at a banquet, pot luck or lunch-in.
- Fun Ideas: Pop these in the microwave for a couple of seconds to warm the peanut butter and nutella---heavenly!(though make sure not to put them in for too long -- they break apart) To make these kid friendly, poke the toothpick through a mini marshmallow (colourful ones are more fun!) before poking through the banana. or, you can melt some chocolate and add to the peanut butter nutella mixture or drizzle it on top! I've also tried sprinkeling the tops with cinnamon, or drizzeling with honey, they are great too!