Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love my seafood - and here's a good way to make it! I've enjoyed this casserole since I was a non-seafood fan as a child. This is my mom's recipe, but modified (I omitted the butter - not necessary). I used the following spices: jarred roasted minced garlic, red pepper, fresh ground black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, italian seasoning, lemon zest, and one of those barbeque spice mixes that contains cumin. Yummy! Prep time does not include thaw time.
- 1 lb frozen scallops
- 1 lb frozen shrimp
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1 lemon, juice of
- spices, of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Thaw and wash scallops.
- Put in casserole dish with 1/2 lemon juice and 1/2 spices.
- For extra lemon zing: also put in some lemon zest and feel free to put in the used lemon wedges.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, thaw and/or wash the shrimp and crabmeat.
- Toss in spices.
- When scallops are done, put in the rest of the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice or whole wheat pasta, and accompany with veggies (steamed broccoli matches well).