I love my seafood - and here's a good way to make it! I've enjoyed this casserole since I was a non-seafood fan as a child. This is my mom's recipe, but modified (I omitted the butter - not necessary). I used the following spices: jarred roasted minced garlic, red pepper, fresh ground black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, italian seasoning, lemon zest, and one of those barbeque spice mixes that contains cumin. Yummy! Prep time does not include thaw time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Thaw and wash scallops.
- 3Put in casserole dish with 1/2 lemon juice and 1/2 spices.
- 4For extra lemon zing: also put in some lemon zest and feel free to put in the used lemon wedges.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- 6Meanwhile, thaw and/or wash the shrimp and crabmeat.
- 7Toss in spices.
- 8When scallops are done, put in the rest of the remaining ingredients.
- 9Bake for 10 minutes.
- 10Serve over brown rice or whole wheat pasta, and accompany with veggies (steamed broccoli matches well).
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy, Healthy Baked Seafood Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 187.4 mg
- Sodium 928.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 37.8 g