Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple to make and never turns out dry or overcooked.
- 2 (226.79 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse, and pat chicken breasts dry. Spray small, shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with onion powder, garlic salt, and pepper. Place in baking dish. Add chicken broth to dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until no longer pink.
All three children (plus hubby) loved it! Amazing! An easy dish that pleases everyone! It was very juicy and tasty! I followed recipe as written but let chicken cook for 40 minutes because the chicken was very thick. Thanks so much for sharing!
Great diet recipe ! No skin and boneless , yummy !
This chicken was moist! Very good for a week night meal. I baked longer than stated because chicken scares me a bit. Thanks for posting!! :)