Recipe by megs_
A healthier take on the classic pizza, but just as yummy (if not yummier!) Adapted from Dawn Hall's "Low Carb" cookbook
- nonfat cooking spray
- 1 low-carb tortilla
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons Laughing Cow light swiss cheese (1 wedge)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cheese, shredded
- 1 slice Canadian bacon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pineapple, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray both sides of tortilla with cooking spray.
- Spread sauce over tortilla. Over the sauce, spread laughing cow cheese wedge and top with shredded cheese.
- Top cheese with canadian bacon and pineapple.
- Bake at 400 for 7-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and pizza is crispy.