Simple and easy. Very tastey and it makes you think you slaved for hours. Time will depend on preparation of the chicken, but still very quick to me. I used frozen popcorn chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces breaded chicken tenders
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen oriental-style vegetables
- 1Prepare chicken according to package directions.
- 2Place cooked chicken in a large skillet.
- 3Add sweet and sour sauce, pineapple and frozen vegetables.
- 4Cover and simmer 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 5Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Hawaiian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 593.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen oriental-style vegetables