Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Simple and easy. Very tastey and it makes you think you slaved for hours. Time will depend on preparation of the chicken, but still very quick to me. I used frozen popcorn chicken.
- 10 ounces breaded chicken tenders
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen oriental-style vegetables
- Prepare chicken according to package directions.
- Place cooked chicken in a large skillet.
- Add sweet and sour sauce, pineapple and frozen vegetables.
- Cover and simmer 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over rice.
Delicious! I used Sweet Sour Sauce Secrets for the sweet and sour sauce, and popcorn chicken instead of tenders. I didn't have any pineapple, so I left it out. Tasted just like what we get at the local Chinese restaurant.