- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package banana cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe banana
- coconut (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add water to reserved pineapple juice to equal 1 cup. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, pineapple, and the cup of pineapple liquid, eggs, oil, and cinnamon. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Stir in banana slices and nuts. Pour into two 9 inch layer cake pans which have been greased and floured. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Frost with a cream cheese icing.
- Sprinkle coconut on top. (optional).