Recipe by tamigrn
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I've been making this for years. So eay to make. It's great for breakfast or lunch. All ages love it. It also reheats well so it's ideal for packing for lunch to take to work or school.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns (thawed)
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. spray bottoms and sides of a 13x9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- 1. In a large bowl toss together the potatoes and the ham.
- 2.In the same bowl whisk together the eggs and milk. pour mixture over the potatoes.
- 3.Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until eggs are set in the middle. top wih remaining chesse.