Recipe by morgainegeiser
This recipe is from an old issue of "Taste of Home" magazine. They are quick and easy and go great with ham slices. Good for breakfast or supper.
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the hash browns in a strainer, rinse with cold water until thawed. Drain thoroughly; transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the flour, eggs, butter, water, and salt; mix well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Drop batter by 1/3 cupfuls into oil; fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.