Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a super easy and delicious recipe from my mother-in -law. The family raves over this. I made it the first time last week and can't believe I haven't made it before. I love it.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash browns, -thawed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup of melted butter
- Mix hashbrowns,onion,sour cream,soup and cheese. Place in a 9X13 pan. Top with crushed corn flakes and drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.