1/4 Photos of Easy Hash Brown Quiche
1 hr 5 mins
Kimberley Quinlan's Note:
This is a great recipe for those who love a great family fun meal . People that don't like quiche will like this . The potatoes are the crust so it tastes like a breakfast or meal in 1 slice *yum* a must try for anyone , I usually have this for dinner with salad. with this wonderful recipe you can make this vegetarian or whatever you want the filling is your choice. The cheeses are a must though the rest is your own choice for filling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press hash browns between paper towels to remove moisture.
- 2Add seasoning to hash browns.
- 3Grease a 9 inch pie plate with 2 tbsp butter.
- 4Press hash browns onto the bottom and up the sides of the dish.
- 5Drizzle with remaining butter.
- 6Bake uncovered at 425°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are brown.
- 7Combine cheese and ham; spoon into crust.
- 8Beat eggs with cream and seasoning pour over ham and cheese.
- 9Reduce heat to 350°F and bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 10Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- 11Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Hash Brown Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1017.5
- Calories from Fat 757
- Total Fat 84.1 g
- Saturated Fat 44.7 g
- Cholesterol 298.9 mg
- Sodium 2213.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 23.0 g