This is a great recipe for those who love a great family fun meal . People that don't like quiche will like this . The potatoes are the crust so it tastes like a breakfast or meal in 1 slice *yum* a must try for anyone , I usually have this for dinner with salad. with this wonderful recipe you can make this vegetarian or whatever you want the filling is your choice. The cheeses are a must though the rest is your own choice for filling
- Press hash browns between paper towels to remove moisture.
- Add seasoning to hash browns.
- Grease a 9 inch pie plate with 2 tbsp butter.
- Press hash browns onto the bottom and up the sides of the dish.
- Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake uncovered at 425°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Combine cheese and ham; spoon into crust.
- Beat eggs with cream and seasoning pour over ham and cheese.
- Reduce heat to 350°F and bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.