Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make and ready in 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) pork cutlets
- 3 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a small bowl, combine mustard, soy sauce and pepper.
- Place cutlets on a rack in a roasting pan and spread 1/2 tablespoon mustard mixture on each side.
- Top each cutlet with an equal amount of breadcrumbs and onion.
- Bake until meat is cooked though about 30 minutes.