Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy to make and very tasty.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed fully cooked smoked boneless ham
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into rings
- Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Sprinkle ham, and cheese in pie plate.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, salt, pepper, and eggs until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes. Garnish with tomato and bell pepper.