Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is very good & very easy, this makes 2-3 burgers.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 teaspoons tony chachere's cajun seasoning
- 4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl & mix.
- Shape into 2-3 patties & place in pan or on grill.
- Top with extra seasoning if desired.
- Cook on medium-low heat until desired doneness, flipping occasionaly.
- Serve on buns with desired topping with fries.
I made these before, but the cajun seasoning had the incorrect amount. When the recipe was corrected, I made them again. They were much better this time, but still very salty (and I love salt). I would suggest using a "light" tsp. of seasoning per 1/4 lb. burger. I'll probably cut the amount of seasoning in half, and have a less salty burger. I think it would be a nice burger then.
Whoops! Apparently, I'm the one that cannot read *blush*
I made this on 1/12/08,for myself and SO's dinner.And we both agreed that this was a very good burger.I did however make a couple of changes,to suit our taste.I used 12 ounces of beef,1 1/2 teaspoons of cajun seasoning,1/2 Tablespoon of worcestershire sauce,1/2 teaspoon pepper,and 2 Tablespoons of onion.With these changes I was able to get two 6 ounce burgers,which was perfect for us.This will be made again.Thank you for posting a very good tasting burger."Keep Smiling :)"