Recipe by MsSally
A traditional stroganoff with hamburger instead of cubed beef. Great for a quick hearty meal on a cold night. Makes up in 30 minutes or less. Great with a salad and warm bread.
Top Review by Engrossed
This is a nice and easy stroganoff. I prefer a little more flavor so added extra garlic powder, black pepper, 1 beef bouillon cube, 1T soy sauce and 1tsp worcestershire sauce. I used lowfat milk and soup and lean ground beef. Make sure to drain the fat from the beef! I tossed it with 12oz cooked egg noodles and it was more than enough sauce. Made for 1-2-3 hit wonders.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can milk (use soup can)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles