Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This easy version is quick and tasty.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 4 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet brown hamburger with onion and garlic.
- Drain fat
- Add soup,sour cream,mustard and milk.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Really good! I used some funky organic mushroom soup I had, and I'm thinking there wasn't alot of salt in it, so I wound up adding salt. But everyone loved it and ate it up, and told me to add it to 'the list'!
This is really good over rice too!