Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Brown the beef and chop the carrots (refrigerate) the night before to help make this a little fast the next evening after work.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 lb baby carrots, chopped
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 16 ounces frozen green beans
- In a 6-quart pot, brown ground beef, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomato soup, vegetables and enough water to fill pot about two-thirds full.
- Bring to boil and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
This is the sort of recipe that's easy to adapt, and still tastes good. Since I had a half bag of peas on hand, I added that, and you could probably add any other vegetables to it. This is a great mid-week meal -- quick and easy, and everyone in my family enjoyed it.