Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy dinner on the table in the time it takes to steam rice.
Make and share this Easy Hamburger Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Saute ground beef, garlic and onion.
- Add potatoes, carrots and corn.
- Stir in soup, water and seasonings.
- Cover and simmer until veggies are tender.
- Serve over steamed white rice.
Wonderful comfort food. Nice to have a recipe that is tastes good and is made with ingredients I always have on hand. My husband and I loved it, this one is a keeper!
This is a fast dish to get on the table. Instead of salt I added a knorr beef bouillon cube, but otherwise made as written. Thanks for the recipe.
Very good! I used ground turkey instead of beef and it still turned out great. Easy to make from on-hand items. I'll definitely keep this one.