1/1 Photo of Easy Hamburger Potato Skillet of Yumminess
Simple one dish meal. I used peas but you could really use anything you had or felt like. And I have a heavy hand with garlic, so if you don't like it so much lessen the amounts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes until cooked but firm.
- 2Cook bag of peas (or chosen veggies) per instructions. (Steam or boil).
- 3Brown meat and drain if needed.
- 4Remove meat from skillet and melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook till golden.
- 5Add potatoes and cook at high heat, getting them crispy. Careful because it's easy to start smooshing them.
- 6When the potatoes are as crisp as you dare to get them, add the meat, veggies and rest of the ingredients and stir till heated through.
- 7Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Hamburger Potato Skillet of Yumminess
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.7
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.3 mg
- Sodium 216.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs