Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made this up when I was 16!!! And it's been a favorite through 2 marriages, hehehe
- 1 (10 ounce) can biscuits (any kind)
- 1 (10 ounce) can alphabet pasta and vegetable soup
- 1⁄2 lb of pre-cooked hamburger
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese (Shredded)
- I use a large black iron skillet.
- Line your skillet with the biscuits in your pan and pinch together.
- Then add your hamburger, then pour your veggie soup and spread, then cover with the cheese.
- Cook on 350 degrees for an 55 min to an hour.
iwish I could use this recipe, but it has too much sodium.