Recipe by Branwyn
This is really easy and delicious. This is great with a salad.
Top Review by princesskim
Very simple and quick meal to throw together at the end of the day. Perfect for working moms and dads! We used low-fat rolls to lighten the recipe just a bit and it still tasted good. Next time, I would probably add some diced onion to give it a little more flavor. Thanks Branwyn!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 can chunky vegetable soup
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to temperature on can of crescent rolls.
- Brown ground beef in skillet until all pink is gone.
- Drain beef and add vegetable soup to skillet.
- Heat until bubbling and hot.
- Pour into casserole.
- Cover meat mixture with crescent rolls to make a crust.
- Bake for amount of time recommended for crescent rolls.