Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is really easy and delicious. This is great with a salad.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 can chunky vegetable soup
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- Preheat oven to temperature on can of crescent rolls.
- Brown ground beef in skillet until all pink is gone.
- Drain beef and add vegetable soup to skillet.
- Heat until bubbling and hot.
- Pour into casserole.
- Cover meat mixture with crescent rolls to make a crust.
- Bake for amount of time recommended for crescent rolls.
Very simple and quick meal to throw together at the end of the day. Perfect for working moms and dads! We used low-fat rolls to lighten the recipe just a bit and it still tasted good. Next time, I would probably add some diced onion to give it a little more flavor. Thanks Branwyn!