1/1 Photo of Easy Hamburger Meat Pie
1 hr 10 mins
My Mom used to make this when I was a kid, and I still make it today. It is super easy, and super good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can vegetable soup, undiluted (vegetable beef is good as well)
- salt and pepper
- 1Prepare pie crust, and line a 9" pie plate.
- 2In frying pan scramble fry ground beef until browned.
- 3Turn off heat, add vegetable soup, and stir to combine.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Add top crust, and seal edges.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
- 7Let sit 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Hamburger Meat Pie
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.0
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 523.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.7 g