children from A to Z's Note:
I found this recipe in TOH Quick Cooking. This is so easy and a great way to eat cabbage. This is a great comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion until cooked and onion is tender. Drain.
- 2Add cabbage; cook and stir for 2 minute
- 3Sprinkle with flour, salt and paprika; mix well.
- 4Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minute
- 5Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minute or until the cabbage is tender.
- 6Serve over prepared hot mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Hamburger Gravy With Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.2
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.1 mg
- Sodium 1635.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 25.8 g