Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in TOH Quick Cooking. This is so easy and a great way to eat cabbage. This is a great comfort food.
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion until cooked and onion is tender. Drain.
- Add cabbage; cook and stir for 2 minute
- Sprinkle with flour, salt and paprika; mix well.
- Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minute
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minute or until the cabbage is tender.
- Serve over prepared hot mashed potatoes.
This was ok. I chose it because I love cabbage and mashed potatoes. It was a little bland, even for me, and I don't like too much spice. I doubt I will make this again.
i loved this recipe very much and i dont know why no one has posted yet but it was great thanks for this recipe i will definately make again