Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Another recipe my mil gave me years ago and its very easy to make a casserole fast!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups Velveeta cheese, grated or 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger with onion, bell pepper and garlic.
- Drain grease.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except cheese and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Place mixture into greased casserole dish and top with cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes until cheese melts and casserole gets bubbly.