Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and easy meal that is very tasty.
Make and share this Easy Hamburger Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add ground beef and onions to skillet and fully cook.
- Cook shells in a pot of water.
- Drain water out and mix in cheese.Set aside.
- Drain ground beef and add cream of chicken soup and garlic to the skillet with the beef. Simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Layer ground beef and shells and cheese in a casserole dish, starting with the beef. Between each layer add a little shredded cheese.
- Add rest of cheese to the top when dish is full.
- Place in oven till cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes, and serve.
Quick and easy dish that my family adored! Thanks for posting a keeper! :)
I had to give this five stars because my partner and son absolutely adored it! Even when they had eaten the lot they were still asking for more, and later that night my partner asked me to make another one! ha ha ha! I used my own macaroni cheese recipe, and I accidentally added a chopped clove of garlic to it (I'd put the garlic and grated cheese next to each other and as I added the cheese to the milk to make the cheese sauce I managed to scoop the garlic in too!) but it actually tasted really good! Might do that in future for regular macaroni cheese! I also added around a teaspoon each of cumin, oregano, and cajun seasoning to the chicken soup which gave it a nice rich flavour. Plus, as well as grated cheddar cheese, I also used edam, which went all gooey and stringy. Thank you very much for such a great recipe, will certainly make it in future :o)
Everyone really enjoyed this and it was so easy. Thanks.