Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Only one dish to wash! From the 1995 "Heart Healthy Cookbook" of delicious healthy recipes, Edina, MN.
- 1 teaspoon nonstick cooking spray
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced onions or 1⁄3 cup diced onion
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (17 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce (I'm sure regular works fine)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat an 8x8 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Alternate layers of raw potatoes, onions, ground turkey, and garlic powder.
- Top with creamed corn and tomato sauce.
- Cover and bake for 1 hours.
- Serve hot.