Recipe by *kels*
This is a very quick and tastey meal 1 dish meal! Couldn't find it posted anywhere so I am adding it for my safe keeping. Very delisious and kid friendly!!
Top Review by loof
This was such a quick and easy meal, great for a busy weeknight. The sauce was nice and creamy and thick enough so that the biscuits did not get soggy as they baked. I think next time I will try mixing some veggies in with the meat as well. Thanks for posting!
- 680.38 g hamburger
- 396.89 g cream of chicken soup
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml milk
- 14.79 ml onion flakes (optional)
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 396.89 g refrigerated biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown hamburger with onion flakes if using; drain grease.
- Mix hamburger with all other ingredients (except biscuits) in a 9X13 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minute.
- Remove from oven and add biscuits on top and bake until biscuits are done (about 10 more min.).