Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
After the holidays we (of course) had some left overs, & I remembered seeing another recipe similar to this in a magazine, but for chicken w/cream of mushroom soup.....which gave me the idea.....and surprise! it was a huge hit! This can be changed up many different ways....add more or less of each of the ingredients, different flavors or textures, anything goes!
- 2 cups ham (chopped)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (16 ounce) cans mixed vegetables
- 1 (16 ounce) bag egg noodles
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Combine ham, veggies, milk and soup.
- Add noodles and mix together until heated through.
- Serve & Enjoy!
I liked this recipe but I added carrots, mushrooms & more Cheddar Cheese. I think next time I may add some bacon to the final product. Very good...just needed more than original recipe.